You can look forward to a smooth transition when you transfer to McMurry. The campus is filled with staff who are committed to providing you with a no-hassle passage into the McMurry community. And with so many opportunities that you won't find at other schools, you'll be glad that you came.
Partnering with You
Transferring to a new school can be intimidating. That's why we partner you with an experienced advisor before you start. From helping you understand which courses can transfer, to putting you in touch with professors in your area of study, your advisor will be there to help you through your transition.
- Up to 66 semester hours can be transferred from a two-year college
- Remedial coursework and grades of "D" or lower are not transferable but may be considered in the admissions decision
- Technical and vocational courses are not transferable, with a few exceptions
Simple Transfer Procedures
- Complete the Transfer Application for Admission
- Submit an official and complete set of transcripts from each college or university you have attended to the Office of Admissions. If you have less than 24 transferable hours of course work, submit your high school transcript, and if you are under the age of 22, please provide your ACT/SAT scores.
- When admitted, a deposit will be required before registering for classes. Please contact the Office of Admissions to get the amount of the deposit.